The National Capital Amateur Football Association (NCAFA) has been the leader in providing quality amateur football in the Ottawa area since 1955. The League has grown from four teams playing tackle football in the fall to 17 Clubs offering a number of program areas. Fielding teams from the Tyke to Midget level.
Myers Riders Football Club offers programs from Tyke to Midget levels. These programs offer an introduction and development into the field of tackle football. The NCAFA programs runs during the fall from mid-August to early-November. 8 regular season games followed by 3 playoffs games (if the teams make it to the end).
Before signing up with a club, verify that you are part of their territory by checking on the NCAFA website (under associations and find my territory).
2017 NCAFA PROGRAM REGISTRATION
|Level||Age||Birth year||Registration Fee||Registration link|
Here's a link to allow you to pay any outstanding Registration fees:
- $425 Team Fee
- In that fee, $50 is included as a fundraiser. Selling Myers calendars during the season will make your money back
- The team fee also includes a $50 Non-refundable fee
- At equipment pickup, a $150 Equipment deposit-cheque is required and returned upon the return of equipment. Please post date for November 1, 2017
- Payment Options - please speak with your team manager and they can provide you with the details.
In order to register, the following is required:
- Complete the NCAFA registration at www.ncafa.ca (all players must complete the league registration including returning players)
- Complete the Myers Riders online registration (link in the table above)
- Please print all forms (NCAFA & MYERS) and provide them to your team manager at registration or equipment pick up
- You will be required to produce the original and a photocopy of two government pieces of ID, such as Birth Certificate, Birth Registration, Passport
- Proof of address
- Off line payments must be made in full prior to your child being able to practice/play
- All returned cheques will incur a $50 NSF fee
- If a cheque is returned the club will no longer accept future cheques
- No refund will be issued if a player quits after the program has started
NCAFA Myers Riders Contacts
|TYKE (ages 7-9)*|
|Chris Kinsella||Head Coachemail@example.com|
|MOSQUITO (ages 10-11)*|
|Joe Lockhart||Head Coachfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PEEWEE (ages 12-13)*|
|Scott Boxall||Head Coachemail@example.com|
|BANTAM (ages 14-15)*|
|Shawn Thompson||Head Coachfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|MIDGETS (ages 16-18)*|
|Ralph Siciliano||Head Coachemail@example.com|
*Ages expressed as of December 31 of the current calendar year.