The National Capital Amateur Football Association (NCAFA) has been the leader in providing quality amateur football in the Ottawa area since 1955. The League has grown from four teams playing tackle football in the fall to 17 Clubs offering a number of program areas. Fielding teams from the Tyke to Midget level.
Myers Riders Football Club offers programs from Tyke to Midget levels. These programs offer an introduction and development into the field of tackle football. The NCAFA programs runs during the fall from mid-August to early-November. 8 regular season games followed by 3 playoffs games (if the teams make it to the end).
Before signing up with a club, verify that you are part of their territory by checking on the NCAFA website (under associations and find my territory).
In order to register, the following steps are required:
- Complete the OFA registration at http://ontariofootball.ca
Note: Your OFA number will be needed for the Myers Riders Registration. The yearly tackle insurance fee of $54 must be paid to the OFA and this fee is not included with the Myers registration.
- Complete the Myers Riders online registration (https://myersriders.sportngin.com/register/form/655748524)
- New player or player who have not played the prior season will be required to produce the original and a photocopy of one government pieces of ID, such as Birth Certificate, Birth Registration, Passport and email it to email@example.com
- New player or player who have not played the prior season must provide proof of address such as a copy of their report card and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The team fee also includes a $50 Non-refundable fee
- At equipment pickup, a $250 Equipment deposit-cheque is required and returned upon the equipment return. Please post date for November 1, 2019
- Payment Options of Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card will be available at time of check out.
- Cheques for registration fees are no longer accepted.
- No refund will be issued if a player quits after the program has started
- Refund portion of fees will occur only if a player is cut prior to participation in his/her first regular season game.
2019 NCAFA PROGRAM REGISTRATION
|Level||Age||Birth year||Myers Registration Fee***|
*** 25$ off if paid in full by June 15
NCAFA Myers Riders Contacts
|TYKE (ages 8-9)*|
|Steve Quast||Head Coachemail@example.com|
|MOSQUITO (ages 10-11)*|
|Curtis McCausland||Head Coachfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PEEWEE (ages 12-13)*|
|Mike Brown||Head Coachemail@example.com|
|BANTAM (ages 14-15)*|
|Scott Boxall||Head Coachfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|MIDGETS (ages 16-18)*|
|Ralph Siciliano||Head Coachemail@example.com|
*Ages expressed as of December 31 of the current calendar year.