The National Capital Amateur Football Association (NCAFA) has been the leader in providing quality amateur football in the Ottawa area since 1955. The League has grown from four teams playing tackle football in the fall to 14 Clubs offering a number of program areas. Fielding teams from the Tyke to Midget level.
Myers Riders Football Club offers programs from Tyke to Midget levels. These programs offer an introduction and development into the field of tackle football. The NCAFA programs runs during the fall from mid-August to early-November. 8 regular season games followed by 3 playoffs games (if the teams make it to the end).
Before signing up with a club, verify that you are part of their territory by checking on the NCAFA website.
In order to register, the following steps are required:
*** Midget level players (born 2002-2005) please follow this link to the Nepean Eagles' registration page: Nepean Eagles
- Complete the OFA registration at http://ontariofootball.ca
Note: Parents/players must register directly with OFA (Ontario Football Alliance) online and pay the yearly tackle insurance fee of $35. This fee is not included with the registration and your OFA number (not Access Code) will be needed to complete the Myers Riders registration.
- Complete the Myers Riders online registration (https://myersriders.sportngin.com/register/form/655748524)
- New player or player who have not played the prior (2019) season will be required to produce a copy of a government pieces of ID, such as Birth Certificate, Birth Registration, Passport and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- New player or player who have not played the prior (2019) season must provide proof of address such as a copy of their report card and email it to email@example.com
- The team fee also includes a $50 Non-refundable fee
- At equipment pickup, a $300 Equipment deposit-cheque is required and will be returned upon the equipment return. Please post date for November 1, 2021
- Payment Options of Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card will be available at time of check out.
- Cheques for registration fees are no longer accepted.
- No refund will be issued if a player quits after the program has started
- Refund portion of fees will occur only if a player is cut prior to participation in his/her first regular season game.
2021 NCAFA PROGRAM REGISTRATION
|Level||Age||Birth year||Myers Registration Fee***|
|Midget||16-18||2003-2004-2005||See Nepean Eagles|
NCAFA Myers Riders Contacts
|TYKE (ages 8-9)*|
|Scott Boxall||Head Coachfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|MOSQUITO (ages 10-11)*|
|Steve Sippert||Head Coachemail@example.com|
|PEEWEE (ages 12-13)*|
|Marino Verzeroli||Head Coachfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|BANTAM (ages 14-15)*|
|Ralph Siciliano||Head Coachemail@example.com|
|MIDGETS (ages 16-18)* (Nepean Broncos)|
|Scott Boxall||Head Coachfirstname.lastname@example.org|
*Ages expressed as of December 31 of the current calendar year.