The National Capital Amateur Football Association (NCAFA) has been the leader in providing quality amateur football in the Ottawa area since 1955. The League has grown from four teams playing tackle football in the fall to 17 Clubs offering a number of program areas. Fielding teams from the Tyke to Midget level.
Myers Riders Football Club offers programs from Tyke to Midget levels. These programs offer an introduction and development into the field of tackle football. The NCAFA programs runs during the fall from mid-August to early-November. 8 regular season games followed by 3 playoffs games (if the teams make it to the end).
Before signing up with a club, verify that you are part of their territory by checking on the NCAFA website (under associations and find my territory).
- $400 Team fee for Mosquito, PeeWee, Bantam and Midget
- $375 Team fee for Tykes
*NEW* The $50 OFA fees are not included in registration and parents/players must register and pay OFA directly.
The team fee also includes a $50 Non-refundable fee
- At equipment pickup, a $250 Equipment deposit-cheque is required and returned upon the equipment return. Please post date for November 1, 2018
- Payment Options – will be available at time of check out. Offline payments also available, please speak with your team manager for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to register, the following is required:
- Complete the OFA registration at http://ontariofootball.ca under National Registry.
Note: Your OFA number will be needed for the Myers Riders Registration
- Complete the Myers Riders online registration (link in the table above)
- New player or player who have not played the prior season will be required to produce the original and a photocopy of one government pieces of ID, such as Birth Certificate, Birth Registration, Passport
- New player or player who have not played the prior season must provide proof of address
- Off line payments must be made in full prior to your child being able to practice/play
- All returned cheques will incur a $50 NSF fee
- If a cheque is returned the club will no longer accept future cheques
- No refund will be issued if a player quits after the program has started
- Refund portion of fees will occur only if a player is cut prior to participation in his/her first regular season game.
2019 NCAFA PROGRAM REGISTRATION
|Level||Age||Birth year||Registration Fee||Myers Registration link|
NCAFA Myers Riders Contacts
|TYKE (ages 8-9)*|
|MOSQUITO (ages 10-11)*|
|Curtis McCausland||Head Coachemail@example.com|
|PEEWEE (ages 12-13)*|
|BANTAM (ages 14-15)*|
|Scott Boxall||Head Coachfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|MIDGETS (ages 16-18)*|
|Ralph Siciliano||Head Coachemail@example.com|
*Ages expressed as of December 31 of the current calendar year.